05 Jun Crafts, Classic Cars and More This June
June is here and we’re ready for the official vacation season here in Sussex County. It’s still on the quiet side (some of our students are still in school until later in the month), so experience all our beaches have to offer without dealing with the crowds of peak season.
Here are a few dates to be sure to add to your calendar this month:
- June 3: 13th Seaside Craft Show, Downtown Bethany Beach, 10AM – 5PM
- June 3: 3rd Annual Beebe Beach Bash to raise funds for Beebe’s Emergency Department, Cape May-Lewes Ferry Terminal Grounds, 6PM – 11PM
- June 4-9: Coastal Delaware Restaurant Week, Dewey Beach, Rehoboth Beach, and Lewes Areas, 11:AM – 11:PM
- June 10: Beach Goes Blue – USO – John M. Scharp Memorial Geck-Go 5K Run/Walk, Lake Gerar Park, 8AM – 11AM
- June 16-17: Miss Delaware, Cape Henlopen High School, 11AM – 11PM
- June 17: 60th Annual Old Timer’s Day Classic Car & Truck Show, W. Church Street, Selbyville, 9AM – 3PM
- June 23-25: 3rd Annual Kids Catch All Fishing Tournament, Indian River Marina, 6AM – 3PM
- June 24: Dewey Beach Running of the Bull, The Starboard Restaurant, 12:PM – 5PM
Father’s Day falls on June 18 and there are several brunches and other events (even a chili cook off!) happening around our county. For more info, visit the Rehoboth Beach-Dewey Beach Chamber of Commerce events page or the Bethany-Fenwick Area Chamber of Commerce events page. Get a head start on your summer fun and come see us soon!